See also profile on Google Scholar
Underlined name indicates student or senior group member. Star indicates undergraduate author.
Submitted, in review
- Reynen, A., and Audet, P. Supervised machine learning on a network scale: Application to seismic event classification and detection, Geophysical Journal International, in revision
- Dales, P., Audet, P., Olivier, G., and Mercier, J.P. Interferometric methods for robust seismic source detection and localization: Application to spatio-temporal monitoring in underground mines, Geophysical Journal International, in revision
- Ma, S., Audet, P., and Dales, P. Source properties of the 16 July 2014, magnitude ~4.5 double earthquakes in the northern Canadian Cordillera, Seismological Research Letters, in revision.
- Mosher, S., and Audet, P. Recovery of P-waves from ambient noise interferometry of borehole seismic data around the San Andreas Fault in central California, submitted to Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America.
- Tarayoun, A., Audet, P., Mazzotti, S., and Ashoori, A. Architecture of the crust and uppermost mantle in the northern Canadian Cordillera from receiver functions, submitted to Journal of Geophysical Research.
Published, in press
- Ma, S., and Audet, P. (2017) Seismic velocity model of the crust in the northern Canadian Cordillera from Rayleigh wave dispersion data, Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, 54, 163-172.
- Audet, P., *Sole, C., and Schaeffer, A.J. (2016) Control of lithospheric inheritance on neotectonic activity in northwestern Canada? Geology, 44, 807-810.
- Cossette, E., Audet, P., Schneider, D.A., and Graseman, B. (2016) Structure and anisotropy of the crust in the Cyclades, Greece, using receiver functions constrained by in situ rock textural data, Journal of Geophysical Research, 121, 2661-2678.
- Audet, P. (2016) Receiver functions using OBS data: Promises and limitations from numerical modelling and examples from the Cascadia Initiative, Geophysical Journal International, 205, 1740-1755.
- Audet, P., and Kim, Y. (2016) Teleseismic constraints on the geological environment of deep episodic slow earthquakes in subduction zone forearcs: A review, Tectonophysics, 670, 1-15. (INVITED)
- Plourde, A.P., Bostock, M.G., Audet, P., and Thomas, A.M. (2015) Low-frequency earthquakes at the southern Cascadia margin, Geophysical Research Letters, 42, 4849–4855.
- Audet, P. (2015) Layered crustal anisotropy around the San Andreas Fault near Parkfield, California, Journal of Geophysical Research, 120, 3527-3543.
- Cossette, E., Schneider, D.A., Audet, P., Graseman, B., and Habler, G. (2015) Seismic properties and mineral crystallographic preferred orientations from EBSD data: Results from a crustal-scale detachment system, Aegean region, Tectonophysics, 651, 66-78.
- Thurber, C.H., Zeng, X., Thomas, A.M., and Audet, P. (2014) Phase-weighted stacking applied to low-frequency earthquakes, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 104, 2567-2572.
- *Mosher, S., Audet, P., and L’Heureux, I. (2014) Seismic evidence for rotating mantle flow around subducting slab edge associated with oceanic micro-plate capture, Geophysical Research Letters, 41, 4548-4553.
- Audet, P., and Bürgmann, R. (2014), Possible control of subduction zone slow earthquake periodicity by silica enrichment, Nature, 510, 389-392.
- Amos, C.B., Audet, P., Hammon, W.C., Bürgmann, R., Johansson, I., and Blewitt, G. (2014), Uplift and seismicity driven by groundwater depletion in central California, Nature, 509, 483-486.
- Ma, S., and Audet, P. (2014). The 5.2 magnitude earthquake near Ladysmith, Quebec, 17 May 2013: implications for the seismotectonics of the Ottawa-Bonnechère Graben, Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences, 51, 439-451.
- Audet, P. (2014). Toward mapping the effective elastic thickness of planetary lithospheres from a spherical wavelet analysis of gravity and topography, Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors, 226, 48-82. (INVITED)
- Audet, P., and Schwartz, S. Y. (2013). Hydrologic control on forearc strength and seismicity in the Costa Rican subduction zone, Nature Geoscience, 6, 852-855.
- Audet, P. (2013). Seismic anisotropy of subducting oceanic uppermost mantle from fossil spreading, Geophysical Research Letters, 40, 173-177.
- Tesauro, M., Audet, P., Kaban, M., Bürgmann, R., and Cloetingh, S. (2012). The effective elastic thickness of the continental lithosphere: Comparison between rheological and inverse approaches, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 13, Q09001.
- Peacock, S.M., Christensen, N.I., Bostock, M.G., and Audet, P. (2011). High pore pressures and porosity at 35 km depth in the Cascadia subduction zone, Geology, 39, 471-474.
- Bürgmann, R., and Audet, P. (2011). Continental Jelly, Nature, 471, 312-313. (News & Views)
- Audet, P., and Bürgmann, R. (2011). Dominant role of tectonic inheritance in supercontinent cycles, Nature Geoscience, 4, 184-187.
- Audet, P. (2011). Directional wavelet analysis on the sphere: Application to gravity and topography of the terrestrial planets, Journal of Geophysical Research, 116, E01003.
- Audet, P. (2010). Temporal variations in crustal velocity structure near Parkfield, California, using receiver functions, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 100, 1356-1362.
- Audet, P., Bostock, M.G., Boyarko, D.C., Brudzinski, M.R., and Allen, R.M. (2010). Slab morphology in the Cascadia fore arc and its relation to episodic tremor and slip, Journal of Geophysical Research, 115, B00A16.
- Audet, P., Bostock, M.G., Christensen, N.I., and Peacock, S.M. (2009). Seismic evidence for overpressured subducted oceanic crust and megathrust fault sealing, Nature, 457, 76-68.
- Audet, P., Bostock, M.G., Mercier, J.-P., and Cassidy, J.F. (2008). Morphology of the Explorer/Juan de Fuca slab edge in northern Cascadia: Imaging plate capture at a ridge-trench-transform triple junction, Geology, 36, 895-898.
- Mercier, J.-P., Bostock, M.G., Audet, P., Gaherty, J.B., Garnero, E.J., and Revenaugh, J. (2008). The teleseismic signature of fossil subduction: Northwestern Canada, Journal of Geophysical Research, 113, B04308.
- Audet, P., Bostock, M.G., and Mercier, J.-P. (2007). Teleseismic waveform modeling with a one-way wave equation, Geophysical Journal International, 171, 1212-1225.
- Audet, P., Jellinek, A.M., and *Uno, H. (2007). Mechanical controls on the deformation of continents at convergent margins, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 264, 151-166.
- Audet, P., and Mareschal, J.-C. (2007). Wavelet analysis of the coherence between Bouguer gravity and topography: Application to the elastic thickness anisotropy in the Canadian Shield, Geophysical Journal International, 168, 287-298.
- Audet, P., and Mareschal, J.-C. (2004). Anisotropy of the flexural response of the lithosphere in the Canadian Shield, Geophysical Research Letters, 31, L20601.
- Audet, P., and Mareschal, J.-C. (2004). Variations in elastic thickness in the Canadian Shield, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 226, 17-31.